Custom Stud Poker lets you play a variety of Stud Poker games with a large number of game rules, betting rules and options. Create and play your own custom games or play one that is already built in.
BUILT IN STUD GAMES
5 Card Stud (1 Down)
- Straight 5 Card Stud, 1 down, 4 up.
5 Card Stud (2 Down)
- Straight 5 Card Stud, 1 down, 3 up, 1 down.
5 Card Take It Or Leave It
- 5 Card Stud, a choice is given on all up cards.
6 Card Stud
- Straight 6 Card Stud, 1 down, 4 up, 1 down.
- 6 Card Stud, 1 down, 5 up with a 2 up card flop.
- 6 Card Stud, 3 down, 3 up, 3s wild.
7 Card Stud
- Straight 7 Card Stud.
7 Card Take It Or Leave It
- 7 Card Stud with a choice on all up cards.
- 7 Card Stud, 2s Wild.
- 7 Card Stud, 3s and 9s wild, up 3s cost an ante to make them wild, 4s get an extra card up.
- 7 Card Stud, Queens wild. When a Queen is dealt up, the next card dealt up and all like it are wild. If another Queen is dealt up, the previous wild is replaced. If the Queen of Spades is dealt up, all players still in re-ante and the hand is re-dealt, but the pots stay.
Deuces and Jacks, the Man with the Axe, a Pair of Good Sevens Will Land You in Heaven
- 7 Card Stud, 2s, Jacks and the King of Diamonds are wild. A player who is dealt 2 natural 7s automatically wins.
- 7 Card Stud, all cards are dealt down and 6 cards are rolled up. A player's single down card and all like it in their hand are wild.
- 7 Card Stud, a player's lowest down card and all like it in their hand are wild.
- 7 Card Stud, Jack of Diamonds and Queen of Spades wild.
Psycho (High Hand)
- 7 Card Stud, 5 cards are dealt down, 3 are rolled up. Then 1 card is dealt down and 1 card is dealt up.
8 Card Stud
- Straight 8 Card Stud, 2 down, 5 up, 1 down.
- 8 Card Stud, 4 down, 4 up, 4s are wild.
CUSTOM STUD GAMES
Create and play your own custom Stud Poker games by configuring things like...
- The rounds in the game (Down Card, Up Card, Bet, Roll Up Down Card)
- Which cards are wild, how much they cost when they're dealt up, is paying for them optional
- Which cards make up cards that follow them wild
- If a player's lowest down card and all like it in their hand are wild
- Which cards give you an extra card, how much they cost when they're dealt up, is paying for them optional, is the extra card up or down
- Which cards cause the hand to be re-dealt when they are dealt up
- What combination of cards means a player instantly wins
- Whether players have a choice on up cards dealt to them
Set the game betting rules however you want with options like...
- Ante Value - The amount that all players must put into the pot at the beginning of each hand. This is used as the lowest chip value.
- Buy In - The amount that all players start with at the beginning of the game.
- Bring In - The minimum amount that the player with the lowest valued visible hand (ties are broken using suit in ascending alphabetical order, Clubs < Diamonds < Hearts < Spades) must bet on the first betting round.
- Max Raises - The maximum number of times that a raise can be made in a single betting round. An initial bet greater than zero does not count as a raise.
- No Limit Betting - Players can bet however many chips they want. There is no maximum bet.
- Pot Limit Betting - Players cannot bet more chips than are in the pot. Players cannot raise more chips than are in the pot including all previous bets during the betting round plus the amount of chips for the player to call.
- Split Limit Betting - Players must bet and raise at least the Min Bet amount and they cannot bet and raise more than the Max Bet amount.
- Fixed Limit Betting - In the first two betting rounds, players can only bet and raise using the Small Bet amount. In every betting round after, players can only bet and raise using the Large Bet amount (twice the Small Bet amount).
- Small Bet - The amount of all bets in the first two betting rounds. The amount of the Large Bet is twice the Small Bet. The Large Bet is the amount of all bets in later betting rounds.
- Enforce Min Raises - When raising, a player must raise at least the amount of the previous bet.
- Bets Increase - After at least three players have been eliminated from the table, the ante and all bets are increased.
- Tables - The number of tables in the game. After at least three players have been eliminated, remaining players are joined by three new players at the next table. The bets increase whenever moving to the next table and after at least three players have been eliminated at the final table (unless there is only one table, then there is a different option to set if bets are increased).
- Opponents - The number of opponent players.
Some Games have rules making certain cards Wild. While playing, a card that the user knows is Wild is highlighted with yellow.
A Wild card can have any value and suit that does not already exist in the hand to make the best hand possible. This means a Wild cannot be used to turn a Four of a Kind into a five of a kind or to make a Flush with more than one Ace.
All opponents have names and tendencies that determine how often they play conservatively or aggressively, and how often they bluff. For example, you may notice Tex bluffs more than others or that Maverick tends to play more aggressively.