OBJECT OF THE GAME
2 Card War is a 2 player card game with the goal of winning all of the cards.
RULES OF THE GAME
Each player chooses to play 2 cards from a maximum 5 card hand.
The player who played the cards that add up to the highest value wins the cards played.
If the values added up are the same, then both players choose 2 more cards to play and the winner wins all the cards.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO START A GAME
Random - The cards are shuffled and dealt normally
Even - The cards are shuffled, but each player will be dealt the same number of each value (Each will get 2 Aces, 2 Kings...)
Disadvantage - The cards are shuffled and dealt, but your total value will be at least 30 less than your opponent's total value.
Advantage - The cards are shuffled and dealt, but your total value will be at least 30 more than your opponent's total value.
Only Aces - The cards are shuffled, but you will be dealt every Ace and your opponent will be dealt the rest of the cards.
All But Aces - The cards are shuffled, but your opponent will be dealt every Ace and you will be dealt the rest of the cards.
HOW TO PLAY
To move cards between your Hand and Staging Hand
- Tap a card
- Release while a card is selected
- Swipe DOWN from your Staging Hand to remove all the cards from your Staging Hand
To play your Staging Hand
- Tap the Showdown Area
- Swipe UP from your Staging Hand
Opponent's AI Difficulty (EASY, NORMAL or HARD)
- Easy - Plays somewhat randomly
- Normal - Plays with basic strategy
- Hard - Plays with a strategy that counts cards and calculates odds
Number of Decks to play with (Up to 4)
Type of Deck to play with
- Normal Deck - Standard 52 card deck
- Pinochle Deck - 48 card deck of 9 through Ace with 2 of each value per suit
Running Count Type
- Since Start Count - Keeps track of total cards and value of cards gained or lost since the start of the game
- Total Count - Keeps track of total cards and value of cards you have
Delay the re-sorting of the user's hand (ON or OFF, determines when the user's hand is re-sorted after cards are moved to the staging hand)
Clear the Score Board (During your turn, press on the Score Board and hold for 2 seconds)
Choose which deck of cards to play with (ORIGINAL, CLASSIC RED, CLASSIC BLUE)